Member-owners gathered at Roanoke Electric Cooperative’s headquarter office on Thursday, April 20, to try its high-speed internet network offered through its Roanoke Connect Phase II project.
Rebates & Incentives
Water Heater Rebate Program
The purpose of the Water Heater Rebate program is to promote the use of energy efficient appliances in the residences of Roanoke Electric member-owners. Rebates are paid for the purchase and installation of a new electric water heaters with at least a 40-gallon tank. Rebate program details are as follows:
- Must be a Roanoke Electric Member-owner
- $75.00 Incentive/Rebate - Replacement of existing water heater
- $150.00 Incentive/Rebate - Installation in a new home construction
- Must complete a water heater rebate application
- Must provide PROOF OF PURCHASE (RECEIPT)
- Must provide a copy of warranty and description of water heater
- Must be at least a 40-gallon capacity
- Must have at least a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Must have an Energy Factor of 0.94 Or Greater
- Must be Energy Star Certified
- Approved applications are paid directly to the member-owner
Submit a Water Heater Rebate Application to:
The Roanoke Center
P.O. Box 148
Rich Square, NC 27869
News and Events
Find out how you can save big on your electric bill each month in the May issue fo the Roanoke Flashes!
May is a month to enjoy the flowers, soak up sunshine and cross those final tasks off your spring-cleaning checklist. Some of those jobs might require skills and equipment you don’t often use, so it’s a good time brush up on electrical safety, especially considering it’s National Electrical Safety Month!