Roanoke Electric Co-op is offering water heater control devices. Which boost energy efficiency and savings, free to member-owners.
Roanoke Electric Cooperative Scholarship
Deadline April 28, 2017
- 50% - Need
- 25% - Scholastic Achievement
- 25% - Extracurricular Activities (school, civic, community) and Essay Question.
To be eligible - YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED by and are planning to attend an accredited two-year junior college or four year college or university in North Carolina. Technical and community colleges are not accepted. The applicant's parents or legal guardians must also be member-owner of the Roanoke Electric Cooperative.
Instructions for submitting additional information are included at the bottom of this application. Please include:
- A letter stating your reasons for applying for the scholarship and your plans for the future
- A letter of recommendation from your high school principal or guidance counselor
- A complete transcript of your high school courses and grades
- Results of SAT, other Scholastic Achievements
|Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required.|
News and Events
As part of its community outreach efforts, Roanoke Electric Co-op representatives made a special delivery recently to the Northampton County School Board.
The Roanoke-Chowan Partners for Progress Phase 2 will convene its quarterly meeting on Friday, October 20, at Roanoke Electric Co-op’s headquarters. RCPP2 is a local collaborative effort of community partners led by the co-op. Join us to get the latest update on the co-op's plan to deploy internet service throughout its service territory.
Please see the agenda for the upcoming meeting below: