The Roanoke-Chowan Partners for Progress Phase 2 will convene its quarterly meeting on Friday, October 20, at Roanoke Electric Co-op’s headquarters. RCPP2 is a local collaborative effort of community partners led by the co-op. Please see the agenda for the upcoming meeting:
Request for Donation
Welcome to the Roanoke Electric Cooperative's philanthropic giving program. Roanoke Electric Cooperative has established these guidelines for the allocation of contributions.
• The requesting organization must be based in Roanoke Electric's service territory (Hertford, Bertie, Gates, Northampton, Halifax, Chowan, and Perquimans counties), and conduct the majority of its philanthropic activity in the territory.
• The purpose of the donation must be strongly related to the cooperative's mission, vision and values.
• Preference will be given to donations that are focused on:
o Education and youth development
• The organization must be able to show Roanoke Electric how the donation is being put to good use (i.e. take pictures, report results, etc).
• Organizations can ask for monetary funds, goods, services, employee volunteers, promotional gifts branded with cooperative logo or other types of requests, as long as it fits in with the aforementioned guidelines.
For requests over $250, we suggest you submit a full application to the Care Trust Operation Roundup program for assistance in funding your project. Please use this link to complete an application.
For questions about our philanthropic giving process, please contact Brittany Tann at 252-209-2236 or BTann@roanokeelectric.com. Be sure to include the following information in your voicemail or e-mail:
News and Events
If you own a manufactured home, Roanoke Electric Co-op wants to make sure you're taking measures to ensure you have an efficient heating and cooling system. You can also make simple improvements that save energy and make your home more comfortable.
Roanoke Electric Co-op invites member-owners to its National Co-op Connections Day event on Friday, October 6 at its headquarter office in Aulander. The co-op will host local participating Co-op Connections businesses to provide member-owners with additional savings and deals when they use their Co-op Connections Card.